Existing Market
I think that my potential product is the future. This product
has not entered the market and definitely has potential.
They believe that Library West could solve the problem with extension
cords.
I believe that exposing my target market to my product will
spread my customer base by word of mouth. There aren’t many down sides to this
product.
New Market
I could offer this to other libraries to offer to their younger
visitors (children) around Florida.
They said that I should adapt the product by offering a line
of different products according to what electronic device needs to be charged.
Children usually have iPads and the power bank I am trying to create will be
too strong for an iPad and potentially ruin it so a power bank with a smaller
wattage would suffice.
This new market is fairly attractive but I believe that my
existing market might have more pull. I think that the students of UF need the
power banks more since there is a higher volume of people that enter and stay
in the library throughout the day.
I think your new market is very approachable to offering it to younger visitors such as children where they may use the charging cords for their iPads. I know for a fact Marston does this already but not West for USB ported devices. I'm a little confused on your product if it's just implementing extension cords or offering a new product that is portable so students can charge their laptops?
ReplyDelete