Friday, April 20, 2018

28A - Your Exit Strategy


1)    I intend to stay with the business for several decades. Obviously, the business would have to evolve over time to adapt to the new technologies of the world, but I believe that I would keep the business and not sell it. I would pass it down to my children if they are interested in taking over.
2)    I have selected this exit strategy because I think that no one would run your business like you would. If I were to sell it to someone, I would lose complete control of the company and stop making money off of the product.
3)    I think that this exit strategy will allow me to be more invested in the company because it is something that is mine. It would make me work harder in making it more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment