Friday, February 9, 2018

8A - Solving The Problem

In my previous posts, I have stated that Library West not having enough electric outlets is a problem that could be resolved. The solution I would offer is renting out portable batteries. If a student need to charge their phone, they can borrow a small battery from the circulation desk and if a large battery is needed for something like a laptop, that can be provided as well.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is a good idea and there is absolutely a need for it. I always find myself running out of battery whenever I go to the library, and that’s not something I want to be worrying about when I have an exam coming up. Having portable batteries would solve this problem and allow students to focus more on their schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is very interesting as I see myself most likely using it as well! The portability is amazing since it can be used for any student who could sit anywhere they desire. Whether it's the tiny cubicles or an area where there are no outlets available, this device would be there! It saves time from walking around 2-3 times around the floor. I recently just experienced this morning having to walk around each floor to just find two seats and nothing!

    ReplyDelete