Friday, April 13, 2018

26A - Celebrating Failure

1) In one of my classes this semester, I didn't do as well as I'd like to in two of my exams. I did pretty badly actually. 

2) I learned that I really need to change my study habits and dedicate more time to my classes.

3) I think failure is essential to moving forward in life. It makes you a better person if you take these failures as learning experiences. I like to think that I handle failure pretty well. I don't dwell much on what I did wrong but more on what I could do in the future to prevent myself from making the same mistake over again.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think acknowledging that changing study habits is essential because now you'll know where to start. As well as setting time aside to dedicate to your classes is important. I admire how you state that failure is definitely an essential! We wouldn't know success without it! I like how you're very optimistic and see it as an opportunity to continue moving forward.

    ReplyDelete