Friday, April 20, 2018
30A - Final Reflection
I think that the most formative experience was
recognizing my failures. It has made me realize that you are the person you are
by how you react to failure. I definitely see myself as an entrepreneur right
now. I would say that I have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial
mindset with all the assignments of this class. It made me realize all the
aspects that come with being an entrepreneur. I would recommend future students
to actually try and put effort in their assignments if they actually want to be
entrepreneurs in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that it's really important to recognize ones failures, and that learning to react to failures is a key part of entrepreneurship. I like your recommendation, as it's really important in this class to actually keep up and do the assignments to get the most out of it.
ReplyDelete